Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Sweet Whip

Last Night I was extremely blessed to be handed the keys of this car to borrow. Check her out!


I know what most of you are thinking... and "NO", I argue, this is not a girly car.
Despite receiving a few cat calls while driving around today with the top down in sunny Dallas, a free car is a manly car... period.

While I have yet to drive it into our facility, I am eager to turn a few heads in this baby!

In all seriousness I can not express how thankful I am to have some wheels here.  I already felt like a burden to some of the guys while asking for rides and it was tough being confined to my 1 room studio hotel room (future "cribs" blog to come) with no where to go. Thanks to everyone praying for me, this was a huge means of God's grace to me!

Blessed
Connor