Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bloggy Blog

So this blog is basically a filler blog.. its a blog to say that I have nothing to blog about.
I have no real news thats exciting or even funny that I can think of from this past week.

I apologize for not being more entertaining. I will, in fact, try to have more of a life for the sake of everyone (I even played golf in a storm the other day in effort to create a spark) . This past week was filled with Workouts, two rounds of golf which showed real promise ( I thought I was getting good until my outing yesterday - once again... storm), and then i participated in rookie mini-camp, which took up the whole weekend.. all of it.

A neat little trinket of wisdom to take away
After reading Phil 2:14 in devos last thursday morning I was given the opportunity to put into practice what I was reading within the hour. I found out that morning that I needed to participate in the rookie mini camp all weekend. Praise God for opportunities to grow in not grumbling and complaining! After initially both grumbling and complaining I remember the verse I read in the morning and repented. What a great opportunity it would be to get to know the coaches better and have something to do all weekend!


On a side note... There has been a really weird smell in my room the past few days. I have no idea what it is... but I am pretty sure something is dying somewhere. Today I finally found the location of this malodorous scent as I was writing this blog... right behind me in the dishwasher.
Now I'm downstairs in the lobby waiting for the news...



Stay tuned for the unfolding of the case of the malodorous dishwasher.. i know the suspense is killing you.

(as Saved by the Bell use to say)      To Be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment