Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Introducing Van Nelson

Last week I had the joy of reuniting with my good friend that some of ya'll in NJ have met before.. Big V.

To those of you who have made Rob and Big comparison to us, well, I got nothing, I guess I could see similarities. He's big and I'm not. Well when V came to hang out the other night I showed him some high class dining at an upscale, "she she" (I can't spell) restaurant called Dickie's Barbecue.. it was V's first time.

The beauty of fancy dining such as this is that you get to put on your two sides yourself.  This really enables you to get the full value that a 6'5 360 pound man is looking for.



Here's his plate. (Objects in this image are actually larger than they appear)




There's actually beef under there.






Here's what he did to it...


Afterward we drove back to my place.... Just two guys rolling through Dallas in the "green hornet."
Good times.

(V asked that I not show him on camera.. Im not sure if there is any shame related to his wishes but I am glad to comply)

2 comments: