Thursday, April 8, 2010

What a Weekend!

This post is a bit delayed in being posted.. sorry.

This past Easter weekend was such a blessing

Last Wednesday afternoon I was surprised by Mr Buchan telling me that they would like to fly me in for the weekend... what a shock! 48 hours later I was on my way to the East Coast.

Not that I hate being around 60 weightlifting dudes here all the time, but it was a sweet get away for me to see my girlfriend and the church that has been so dear to me for the past 2 years.

This weekend:
I chatted with strangers on the plane about the Gospel
I got picked up from the airport by Mr Buchan and Bekah --we drove up a one way
I ate chick fil a
I played a terrible round of chip and putt on a beautiful day (Ben was almost as bad as me)
I had water ice--- a gelatini or something to be more precise
I had hang out time with friends
I went to an awesome Easter Church service
I took this picture with Bekah (courtesy of Robert Buchan Photography)


I had a great Easter celebration with the Buchan/McNesby family and dominated on the Wii, but not in ladderball.
I played putt putt - we were the only onnes on the course (for you Yanks its stiffly known as "mini-golf")


And then I flew back to the D, got picked up by V
and the next morning I was late because my car wouldn't start..

What a Great Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment